Monday, July 8, 2013

W.O.W Reflection

Outfit
This term our main idea is design. For this we had to create an outfit with a specific theme and our class theme was nature and environment.The outfit we had created had to be comfortable for the model and all had to be made out of recyclable materials. Once we had made an outfit we had to go onto the cat walk with our costume. I was in a group with Brenna, Nazaryth, Fazil, Chayse and me. We also had junior buddies and they were Maddison, Richard and Jeremiah. We designed our outfit around trees. Our model that wore our costume was Chayse. I thought my group and I had done a really good job on our costume.
Show
For the show we had to make a script about how we made our costume also we needed our model to wear the costume and our buddies to walk down the catwalk with the model and one other senior. I spoke about the costume with Brenna. Fazil, Maddison, Richard and Jeremiah walked down the cat walk and our model Chayse wore the main costume.
This is my group

1 comment:

  1. Your group did a great job with your costumes and working together. I was impressed with your creativity. I liked how you put the plastic bags together for Chayse's top.
    Were there any challenging moments for you or your group?
    Mrs Parkinson

    ReplyDelete