Monday, July 8, 2013

Making Sock Monkeys



This is a photo of me making a sock monkey for our W.O.W unit. We made the sock monkeys with Mrs Demchy every Friday. She gave us a challenge to finish our sock monkeys by the end of term. I finished my sock monkey and named it Monty. I finished mine before the end of term and it looks so CUTE! I am most proud of completing my monkey with a quite badly strained arm. It was really difficult to sew with a cast on because they are big and and heavy.  I am so very proud of my sock monkey and I can not wait until I can take it home from being on display.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ariana,

    You did an amazing job on your sock monkey. It is awesome that you scored an A+ for your project. Also you were really resilent and you kept going even when you wanted to stop. Well done:) From Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ariana,
    You were very resilient to sew your sock monkey with your strained arm. I think that Monty turned out great. If you could make any adjustments or changes to your sock monkey what would they be?
    Mrs Parkinson

    ReplyDelete