Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Paired Writing

In room 12 we have being doing a writing program called Paired writing for six weeks. Paired writing is when you are put  in buddys selected by your teacher. One buddy is a trained tutor and the other is a tutee. The tutee does all the writing and the tutor is there for support and any questions that your buddy has to ask. My buddy is Corrina. I am the tutor and Corrina is the tutee

Three things I have learnt or improved on is :
I have learnt to let others have a go instead of me doing it for them.
I have learnt to understand others and help them so they can understand there learning.
I have improved on proof reading because now I can pick up mistakes easily or quickly.

Two comments on my buddy :
I like seeing Corrina improve every time.
She always comes to paired writing organized and has lots of different story ideas.

One thing I found challenging :
Trying not to give to much information to my buddy. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariana, I'm Keira. I am in Mrs. DiBattista's class. I go to French Creek Elementary. I think that it's nice that you help your friend with things.

    ReplyDelete